Saturday, March 5, 2011

field trip time - kitchen scouting

I ventured into the dangerous territory of the Lowe's kitchen design center this week to gather ideas for my future possible kitchen redo.

IMG_1566

I like the dark colors in this cabinet set and also the contrast with the countertop. I really want granite but I'm not sure I can afford it, even with only 14 square feet of countertops.

IMG_1560

I like the color of this one, too, but the countertops of the one below.

IMG_1558

This is some sort of eco composite countertop made of recycled material.

IMG_1565

This is a Corian countertop, I think. I love how it merges in with the sink seamlessly. But I would worry about scratching the sink up, since mine is pretty beaten up from use.

IMG_1561

How am I supposed to select one color out of all these different countertops?? Too many choices!

Intense Debate Comments