Tuesday, August 31, 2010

summer fun with monkey

Today we have a very special guest blogger back: Monkey! Today he brings us tales of his summer adventures.

First up, the State Fair!

IMG_1489
I am an old pro at the State Fair. I have been two years in a row, so I know all about the pork tent, the baby animals and the funnel cake.

 IMG_1466
Did you know there are ELEPHANTS there? Auntie L carried me all around the park so I could ride on an ELEPHANT.

 IMG_1484
My fam was a bit wary at first, but I assured them that there was nothing to be frightened about. Elephant riding is so easy, a baby could do it!!

The next week, I took everyone on a canoe and kayak trip down the Sugar Creek river rapids.

IMG_1490
This way to the boats!

IMG_1492 IMG_1493
Cousin R joined me in our boating excursion. 

lauraandaugs
I'm on a boat!
(photo courtesy of Aunt B via Facebook)

IMG_1497
Our Class V rapids run concluded with a swim break in the creek. I am showing the adults how to properly tread water while wearing non-swimmy underoos that weigh more than I do. All in all, a most excellent boat trip vacation!

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments