Wednesday, September 28, 2011

day 3

I don't actually have anything to write about, but I wanted to post three days in a row. A new blog record!! Fairly boring day- work, a quick trip to the gym, and then work some more.

I did catch Happy Endings, which is one of my favorite shows. Love it! I also caught the last two minutes of Modern Family, heretofore known as one of my favorite shows, but will now be known as the show with the annoying four year old. Seriously, it was a major mistake recasting Lily with a child that could talk.


That's about it...but if you do have a minute (and since you are reading my blog instead of someone cool's, then you surely do have at least a minute), stop by Art vs Art and vote for painting #47! It belongs to a super awesome artist friend of mine. You have to register, but Art vs Art doesn't spam you. Probably.

Intense Debate Comments