Tuesday, January 11, 2011

snow day

It's a very snowy day here in Indiana. We've gotten several inches of snow already this morning and it hasn't stopped yet. I'm declaring it a snow day, even though neither school nor work was canceled. To be fair, I didn't have either today.



One of my "resolutions" this year is to keep better track of the books I read. I read a lot, but looking back I can never remember anything that I've read. I have a GoodReads account, so I'm going to make a concerted effort to keep that updated.  I'm in the middle of The Imperfectionists right now. I'm not going to lie. The cover completely drew me in and got me to buy the book (hardback, I will have you know). It is technically a gift for my uncle, but he was flying overseas right after the holidays, so he instructed me to keep it and mail it to him after I'd read it.

The Imperfectionists: A Novel (Hardcover)

I'll leave you with a picture of Bristow, who despite his doubly thick coat of fur, is a wuss when it comes to snow.

Intense Debate Comments