Sunday, January 2, 2011

new year new you new me

New year 2011

I really wanted to post yesterday, and thus post every day in January but work got in today. The same goes for today, although there was a healthy dose of both buying textbooks for next semester and watching reruns of How I Met Your Mother thrown in, too.

I don't yet know what my resolution for 2011 will be. I am trying very hard to cut back on my sugar (especially sugary snacks) intake. I successfully avoided a massive platter of cakeballs (the cupcake of 2011!) on New Year's Eve, leftover Christmas Candy at my parents' yesterday, and a York peppermint patty from my sister today. I did, however, eat some Nutella. It's delicious. How can you not eat it??  I don't yet know if I will come up with any other resolutions this year. 2010 was a difficult year for me- I started school but lost my job, traveled but not to where I really wanted to go, and grew apart from one of my closest friends. I hope 2011 will be full of new beginnings for me. I wish the same for you, too!

image via Flickr: rajatt2010

Intense Debate Comments