Saturday, December 19, 2009

nihao...a month late

I just got my photos from China uploaded onto Flickr. I've had them uploaded on my work computer since I got back (mid-November), but I have no Flickr/Blogger access from there. I had to wait until I got my super-ghetto card reader (aka my old camera, since my mac doesn't recognize my new camera) hooked up.

I went to Hong Kong, Shanghai, and mainland China for work. 

IMG_0914.JPG
Shanghai, the main market area at night. In the rain. It took us about 2 hours to get home since no cabs were available.

IMG_0875.JPG
Moon Lake in Ningbo.

IMG_0857.JPG
Me again at Moon Lake in Ningbo, about 3 hours from Shanghai.

IMG_0965.JPG
Hong Kong

IMG_0718.JPG
The pedestrian street in TST in Hong Kong

IMG_0931.JPG
View from our hotel on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong

IMG_0916.JPG
My kickin' balcony at our Hong Kong hotel

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments