Wednesday, October 22, 2008

trick or treat


I'll admit it. I'm that house on the block. I don't give out candy on Halloween, I give out other stuff. Goldfish crackers, candy bars, pretzels. This year I've purchased Halloween pencils and am trying to decide what else to add to it. I only get about 40 trick-or-treaters, so I don't have to buy a lot of stuff, but I still don't like giving out candy. It's bad for the kids, and I know I'll eat a ton of it no matter what. But then today I saw this on BHG.com, and love the idea. It's crafts + candy, so it's something fun for me to do and suckers aren't too horrible as far as candy goes. Although, truth be told, I have no idea when I'll find the time to do yet another craft!

ETA: Several of my friends sent me this link from Yahoo!- 10 Most Disappointing Treats for Trick-or-Treaters

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments