Monday, June 25, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday

lavender

One of six lavender plants that I have purchased. It's blooming, but only becasue I bought it last week. Of the other five, one was also purchased last week, one is hanging in there, and three are long gone.

dwarf coreopsis

A lone bud on the dwarf coreopsis.

dianthus

My dianthus, coming back. I bought these at annuals, pretty much killed the whole flat in one morning (no water + sun + heat = waste of money). I planted the few that still looked moderately green, and this one is coming back. I am hoping it will survive the winter and become a perennial for me.

lobelia

I planted a whole packet of lobelia seeds, and this is the only one that grew.

Green Thumb Sunday



Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join


No comments:

Intense Debate Comments