Wednesday, August 31, 2011

hey it's my birthday!

Hey, it's my birthday! Don't worry if you didn't yet pick out the most perfect present yet, I have just the thing: A vote for Homespun in the Pepsi Refresh grant! Today is the last day you can vote for Homespun to win a $25,000 grant to create a craft teaching space. Homespun is a local store in my neighborhood, and $25K would go a long way here. Here is how to vote:

1. Go to Pepsi Refresh, sign in with Facebook and vote for Homespun Workshops.
2. Go to Pepsi Refresh, sign in with a Pepsi account and vote for Homespun Workshops.
3. Text 108002 to 73774.

You can do all of these things today! If everyone who reads my blog voted, there would literally be a dozen extra votes for Homespun - and every vote counts!

Thanks for my present. It's perfect!

Intense Debate Comments