Tuesday, October 7, 2008

101 Things update

A quick update on my 101 Things, scarcely a week into it. I've been working hard on several items, although I haven't completed any fully. Yet!

8. My mom came over last week to let the termite guy in, and she cleaned my garage AND put four photos into my photo frames and hung them up. I still want to switch them out though.
9. Begun painting this, need cream paint
18./19./20. Came up with a payment plan for each month.
21. I made a list of all the books I haven't read yet; too bad I'm reading Twilight now instead!!
33. I made my mom one special Thank You card for helping stick around for the termite guy to come
35. I've begun racking up grains of rice on freerice.com; I also changed it to one million grains (the other # was just too low). Do you know you can practice your vocab or art knowledge on there now, too? awesome!

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments