Sunday, February 3, 2008

more on the bathroom front

I finally touched up the ceiling in the bathroom- when I painted the walls I got quite a bit of green on the ceiling back in September. It was time to fix it! Also, you can see my shiny new camera in the new mirror.

IMG_0027.JPG

The angle of this is a bit strange (why didn't I just stand in the bathtub to take a straight on photo?), but I hung a grouping of white frames on the wall to cover up some poor plaster work (by me, ahem). I wanted to hang some beautiful artwork, but I don't really have any pieces, so instead I went the thrifty crafty route and used scrapbook paper! I chose several different designs from Archiver's, and then picked what looked best against the wall. I cut the pieces to fit, stuck them in some cheap frames from Target, and voila! Instant artwork! Nevermind that the sticky hooks I used to hang them up fell off the walls last night...looks like I'll have to bust out a hammer and nails after all.

feb 003

On a side note, green walls are really hard to photograph against.

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments