Monday, May 7, 2007

two months?!?!?!

Has it been that long? I am such a slacker. I often compose posts in my head, complete with pictures and links, but I guess I haven't been transcribing them and posting. Oops. I must say I've been a craft slacker lately, but that may be because I got a new, real, full-time job, in addition to my part-time coffee serving job. So with two jobs, travel for work, weddings, and the like, I have little time to craft. Plus, we are headed into garden season, and I spend most of my evenings outdoors.

I wanted to have a photo of my loverly Amy Butler In Stitches A-long Clutch, but alas, it was not meant to be. I started it at the end of March and was flying through the last bit on March 31, just in time to meet Finny/Donk's deadline. Then I realized that I am a crappy sewer and my purse was hideous. It is still sitting on my dresser, unfinished, because I was too crushed to start over.

On the upside, my Alliums are blooming (haven't taken a pic yet oops), my garden is planted, and now it's just a waiting game until I have lots of freshly cut flowers this summer!

I'll leave you with a pic of my dog (left) and my mom's (right) at the Mutt Strut last weekend.
In the car

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments